Est. May 19, 2005
well now that he is a star he needs to highlight those beautiful eyes.
Next lipstick. He's just getting ready to dress up for Halloween. He's practicing what look he wants.
I must say he looks cuter without the makeup, but don't most kids have to try it out.
Love it! He is so cute, we're excited to have him come over on Thursday.
Oh my gosh!!!!
HAHAHAHA! It's so funny because obviously he watches you do your make up to know that it would go on his eyes. HOW CUTE! Kaemon used to get into my makeup all the time.
I love it! I am sure that if Camden got into my make up it would be all over everything hes such a cutie!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
well now that he is a star he needs to highlight those beautiful eyes.
Next lipstick. He's just getting ready to dress up for Halloween. He's practicing what look he wants.
I must say he looks cuter without the makeup, but don't most kids have to try it out.
Love it! He is so cute, we're excited to have him come over on Thursday.
Oh my gosh!!!!
HAHAHAHA! It's so funny because obviously he watches you do your make up to know that it would go on his eyes. HOW CUTE! Kaemon used to get into my makeup all the time.
I love it! I am sure that if Camden got into my make up it would be all over everything hes such a cutie!
Post a Comment