Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow

Yay for Snow! We took Corbin outside to play in the snow for the first time. He liked it, except he had a hard time walking at first and it kind of reminded me of the kid on A Christmas Story. :) When we first got out side we tried to show him how to make a snow angel...that didn't go over so well, I don't think he liked the snow falling in his face. He recovered though and had a wonderful time in the snow and later was laying down in it with no problem.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad he learned to enjoy it. I'm afraid it's here for awhile.

sherry said...

He doesn't need to make snow angels. He already is one.

The Sayamas said...

Cute lil Corbin! I totally missed your last post! I am so happy you announced it so I can stop almost spilling the beans on facebook! :)