"Happy Day" is what Corbin calls your birthday. So this post is for Colby's Happy Day. For his birthday Colby's parents and I surprised him with a golf trip to St. George. It was so much fun! We just stayed two nights, but it was nice to get away, especailly since we left Corbin with the grandparents. Colby golfed at The Ledges and at Coral Canyon. I was his caddie. :)



Happy Day Colby! I love you!

This picture is of Corbin on Colby's birthday. It was suppose to be his Easter outfit, but I didn't realize Easter was on Conference, so I had him wear it a week early. This is Corbin's first tie...I think he looks like a stud!
4 comments:
He is very handsome and so grown up looking. He probably has all the nursery girls drooling.
Happy Birthday Colby! And I agree, Corbin does look like a stud!
OH he is so cute. He has his Grandma drooling all the time. Can't wait for the his next visit
Wow Corbin looks so handsome and grown up! Glad you guys had fun on your golfing trip...what a fun surprise for him!
Post a Comment