There are a couple of things I'm realizing now that I have a 2nd child...
1. I don't take as many pictures, which I feel way bad about.
2. I am not as paranoid and overprotective as I was with the 1st child.
3. I can't figure out why I ever thought 1 was hard.
It definately has been an adjustment having 2 kids, but I love those 2 little boys! One of our favorite things to do is go on walks, but I was worried I wouldn't be able to do this because we needed a double stroller, well my Mother-in-law came to my rescue and gave us a double jogger as a baby present! It has been awesome! Corbin and Jameson both love it and I love it too!
4 comments:
That picture makes it all worth while. They are two adorable boys. Have fun jogging :)
You're doing great! Your boys are so stinkin cute! Oh and Silas loves your new stroller too. Thanks for sharing!
I am so jealous of the stroller! Nisa, Jameson reminds me SO MUCH of Kaemon as a baby, it;s crazy! Last night when I was reading to Kaemon he said out of the blue, "Do you know COrbin?" and I said, "Yes, he is Nisa's litt;e boy". He replied, "I really want to play with him sometime." It got me thinking that we really need to get together! I miss you!
Nisa your boys are so cute! And I agree.... having 2 is much harder than having 1. :) And that is one nice jogging stroller! Hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment