Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jameson





Jameson is getting so big. In fact he is bigger than Corbin was at 1. I love all his little rolls. His nicknames run from Little Buddha to Hunk-a-Chunk to Fatty Face, which are all terms of endearment at our house. I can't believe that he is already 7 months old. It goes by so fast. He has 1 tooth with a second coming in and is crawling all around the house. He loves to laugh at Corbin and he eats everything he can get his hands on. In fact, it will be a miracle if he makes it to his first birthday, he likes to put marbles in his mouth, but has now moved on to something much better...golf balls. Yes, I found him with a whole golf ball in his mouth! I freaked out and had to push his cheeks to pop the golf ball out. Scared me to death and he thought it was the greatest thing ever. Needless to say, he is no longer allowed to play with golf balls. Jameson does not like dogs. They freak him out. If there is a dog in a room he watches it like a hawk and if it comes near him he cries. It's very traumatic to him. I love watching him grow and discover new things. It's fun to see his own little personality developing. He is all smiles and one happy baby. We love having him in our family.

8 comments:

Grammy Rae said...

He sure has a cute smile. Good luck keeping all the little things out of his mouth.

sherry said...

I think I need to babysit again!
SOON!!

Kelli said...

Sam got a whole golf ball stuck in his mouth once too. Grandma and I were driving home and Sam started crying. Grandma got the privilege of fishing it out. Scared me to death too!

Anonymous said...

What a darling boy. He's sure looking a lot like his big brother. Love your countdown for the big day.

laurie coleman photography said...

hehehe! Cute pictures!

DeAndra said...

He is a cutie! I have always wondered if babies could get golf balls in their mouths, now I know the answer. I think I will put those up :)

Melissa said...

Dang you guys make the cutest boys!

The Ellis' said...

He is so big! Last I heard you were still pregnant! haha! You have the cutest boys!