Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kaylee Nicole

Introducing our baby girl, Kaylee Nicole, she was born Jan. 30, 2012 weighing in as our smallest baby at 7 lbs 7 ozs, and 21.5 in long. I'm proud to say I made it to a 7 before I got an epidural and I actually went into labor on my own. It was one of those "I think it's time and then a rush to get to the hospital" kind of labors.



Kaylee is VERY loved by her older brothers and they both rush to her when she cries to help give her her binky. I hope they will always be protective of her. We've had to have the talk that they can't just pick her up or squeeze her too much.
She is already 6 weeks old. She is so beautiful and looks just like Corbin. (Which makes him mad when he hears people say that because he is a boy and Kaylee is a girl!) :) I'm so glad to have her as part of our family. It's funny how before you have a baby it's hard to imagine what that will be like and then once they are here it's like I can't imagine life without them.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl. Sure had fun holding the other day. What a great family.

Kelli said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!

Jessica said...

What a beautiful little girl! How exciting for you to finally have a daughter in your lives. I'm sure she will have Colby wrapped right around her finger. Ella sure has Taylor wrapped around hers. There is just something about a little girl and her daddy.

Elena said...

She's SO sweet! And I just love the sibling pictures, what a cute bunch of kids you have!