Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sweet Boy


My sister in law, Tana, made this way cute scrapbook page of Corbin. Thanks Tana! He may look like a sweet little boy, but lately he has broken out of his innocent shell. Corbin's new thing is to stand up in his crib and cry out to us and then he throws his binkys over the side. He also likes to act like a monkey, which is really cute! He is so busy and so curious he keeps us on our toes!

5 comments:

The Sayamas said...

he is so sweet! After seeing them play so well at Becky's shower we really need to get together more often so they can all become best friends like we are :) It was seriously so good to see you!

Melissa said...

That is a really cute page! You need to update! I know thwe whole camara thing but we can live without pictures!

The Sayamas said...

Still no camera and computer? I keep checking anyway. I can't wait for our play date at the park :)

Sweet Daisy said...

He is so cute! I can't believe that it's almost been a year. I didn't realize until I had Avery how fast time really does fly. She is almost 3 months old, and I can't believe it! All the more reason to cherish the little moments.

Benjamin and Mollie said...

Hey Nisa! I just saw the link to your blog on your facebook page :) Corbin is so darling! Looks like things are going well for you. How is being a mom?! Love your blog, let's keep in touch!