4 weeks ago
Friday, August 8, 2008
Nothing to Blog About
Sorry guys it's been forever since I've blogged, but I really don't have anything to blog about. We haven't even really been busy so I don't even have a good excuse, we have just been enjoying the summer. We went and saw Batman the other week and we really liked it, except for that it was kind of long, but anything with Christan Bale keeps my attention! :) I also read Breaking Dawn and for the most part I thought it was a good book. I'm just glad the series is over. Corbin is getting so big! He is all over the place and has the bumps to prove it. I can't believe how fast he has grown. Colby has been in this do it yourself mode, which is nice, but I do get a little hesitant. A while ago Colby's alternator went out in his car and he was set on fixing it himself. I wasn't so sure, but when I found out how much it would cost to fix I was like go for it! So an hour later he triumphantly fixed it! I was so impressed. Then the other day he fixed the drain in the bath tub. It is so nice to have a handy man in the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Do you get your computer fixed? When things break they always come in 3s, seems like that happened to you guys! It's nice to have a handy husband!
Hey Nissa! Wow, I have been such a slacker with blogging, sorry! I am so glad you have one though, it's so fun to keep in touch. Holy crap, You're little guy is so dang cute. Corbin, right? way cute name! We are having a girl, and we're thinking of naming her Avree. wow, so tell me what I should be so scared of that no one else would dare to! ha ha, did you nurse? ugh, not looking forward to that. Are you guys in Utah? House? Apt? Tell me everything!!!
Woops, I swear I know how to spell your name, just got an extra S in there. Sorry!
Ok most importantly Christen.. yes we are on a first name bases! Finest thing EVER! I loved that movie, it was really good. It is nice to know Colby is handy somewhere cause in the IV room... well we won't go there! JUST KIDDING!
Hey, Nisa! I didn't know if you would remember me, but I ran across your blog and wanted to say hi. Your little boy is so stinkin cute. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment