Thursday, August 14, 2008

Phone Talk

Okay this is silly I know, but Corbin is so smart. He loves to play with our cell phones and yesterday he was pretending to talk on them. I've tried to get him to talk before when I've been on the phone with Colby, but he usually just tries to eat it. So yesterday when he was playing with my phone and he held it too his ear and jabbered for a bit, Colby and I were shocked! We were so proud! It was so cute. Now we just have to get him to say mama or dada.

5 comments:

The Sayamas said...

how cute! He really is such a smart boy! He seems to do everything ahead of the curve! I guess it's not surprising when he has you guys for parents! Oh, by the way, Steph Chugg left a comment on my blog saying she wants to look at your's. Her link is on my page.

The Sayamas said...

one more thing, how do you get it to tell you how long ago ppl updated?

Melissa said...

Thats so cute! I love when they babble! Dylann will talk on the phone as long as no one is on the other end, but the second someone is talking to her she just sits there!

Jeremy, Laura-Ann and Madilynn Nutt said...

That is so funny. Isn't entertaining how they learn to do the simplest things. Anyways, you need pics.. where are they? I am totally excited to go Boating!!!!

Eric and Kathleen said...

Hey! my email is kathleen.rawlins@gmail.com
I sometimes take forever to check my email, but I am trying to get better! it's so fun to talk to you!