4 weeks ago
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Spa Day
On Friday Colby and I decided we needed to go do something fun and relaxing, so we decided, well I decided we should go get a couple's massage at the Sanctuary Day Spa. Colby has been so busy with school and work so I feel like I never see him and plus he has been really stressed out. (This semester is one of the hardest in pharmacy school.) Anyway I thought a massage was just what we needed. Of course it wasn't easy getting I-15 was a mess due to a gravel spill and there were accidents all over the place. Well this caused us to be late so we had to reschedule, but lucky the spa had a later time. Finally, we dropped Corbin off at Grandma Sherry's and went to lunch and then headed to the spa. The massages were great! It was so relaxing. I love the calm music they played and the room had this starlight ceiling which was really cool. At the end they gave us cheesecake that was so delicious! It was an awesome day at the spa. However the day ended with Corbin pooping in the tub, which was a rude awakening that our day of fun and relaxation was over! Colby was awesome and cleaned up the mess! He is such a great Husband and Dad! Thanks for all you do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sounds yummy! (The massage and the cheesecake part....not the pooping)
How fun! I really want to do that sometime. I need a massage now more than ever. That's funny that Corbin pooped in the tub. Kaemon did that the other day and then(thinking he was finished) I let him run around naked while I dressed Eli. Well, I found a nice surprise on the carpet and he had stepped in it and was gagging because it was on his foot. Motherhood...fun stuff.
Hey, I remember when you use to do the same thing!Pay back time. Ha Ha...
That sounds like fun and well deserved time together. I have already told you my thoughts on the pooping...
HAHAHA
Glad you guys got some time together! I am sure it is way hard!
That sounds so relaxing! I've never had a spa massage. Sounds like I need to arrange that sometime for myself and Dustin.
I think everyone deserves some time with their honey to relax...I'm just jealeous it wasn't me!
Post a Comment