Thursday, September 11, 2008

State Fair

Today we went to the state fair and Corbin wasn't too sure about the goats. They seemed to love him though. One of them stuck out his head to get know Corbin better and Corbin stuck out his hand and the goat licked him. He did not like this, he jumped and looked up at me like "how dare he do that!"

(I didn't realize that goats had such long necks.) To make up for it my Grandma gave him some of her funnel cake and he couldn't get enough of the powdered sugar. He loved it! Corbin seemed to like the other animals, but I couldn't handle the smells and started gagging, so my Mom had to finish taking him around. Who knew sheep stunk so bad? Overall it was a nice day at the state fair. Our camera is still broken so I had to make do with my cell phone. So sorry if the pics are fuzzy.

7 comments:

Jeremy, Laura-Ann and Madilynn Nutt said...

That is so funny. I love when they look at you like how dare you let this happen to me. I would probably gag also so I don't blame you.

The Sayamas said...

That's so fun! We went to the State FAir when I was very huge and pregnant with Kaemon. It was tons of fun, but ya...the smells really got to me. The goats were my favorite, I thought they were so cute and there were so many different types! That's funny that one licked Corbin! Haha

laurie coleman photography said...

Did you like the fair? I've never really been to one and have been wondering. Although I'm sure I would like the food at least . . .

Anonymous said...

Max was going to come with all of you and now I wish he had. It looks like so much fun . . . minus the smell.

sherry said...

Can't wait for San Diego Zoo. Grandma gets first at pushing the stroller.

McKenzie said...

Nisa, I am still trying to figure out how we use to spend our time looking at the animals at the fair when you were little. Your gag reflex must not have come until you were older.HA HA Thanks for a fun time. Corbin and I will make sure to leave you at the door next time.... It seems like yesterday you were the one in the stroller. Love You, Mom

jaxons_mama said...

hey nisa, it seemed like the kids had fun at the fair. i guess i should have went. well now i have your blog so its awesome