Corbin is so good at feeding himself!
Corbin: "Look Mom I ate all my dinner!"
Nisa: "Oh you even ate your green beans! Good job!"
Wait a mintue.....
"What's this? Green Beans on the floor!?" Corbin has started this new thing when he eats, when he is finished with his food or doesn't like it he throws it on the floor! Even when his sippy cups are empty he throws it on the floor! What a stink! Now is the time I wish we had a dog!
8 comments:
Owen still does that! It s sooooo irritating. Hopefully Corbin will grow out of it, cause I don't think Owen will anytime soon, little butt.
ha ha.. I can't wait til I get to experiance all of this "wonderful" mommy moments! Corbin is so stinkin' cute... you can't help but just love him!
Finally PICTURES!!!! That Corbin is such a cutie. He is just letting you know he is done though...which I think is so cute......
Nisa
It was soo good to hear from you. I know that life is always so crazy and it's hard for Taylor and I to get together with you and Colby. It's good to know that you have a blog too. We will for sure keep in touch more this way.
Corbin is just so smart!!! I can't wait to see all the new things he will try on his parents. Hey Nisa, you didn't like green beans either. How about Colby?
Cute! I'm glad to see some pictures, too! Hope you're having fun in Cali while we're stuck in the snow . . .
He is so dang cute! Yeah that is the one and only great thing that comes from having a dog!
Nisa, he is seriously SO CUTE!!!! I can see a lot of y ou in him, but I still can't believe how much he looks like Colby!!
Post a Comment