While we were in San Diego we did everything! We went to Seaworld, the beach, and San Diego Zoo. Plus we went shopping and Colby got in a couple of rounds of golf! Corbin liked seeing the Shamu show. He would make noises when Shamu would jump out of the water. We fed the sea lions and he was scared of them at first because the were barking so loud and were pretty close to us, but once he realized that they couldn't get him he was fine and starting barking back at them. They were so funny! The San Diego zoo is so big. I love it! Corbin liked looking at the animals, but by the time we got the big animals he had fallen asleep. It will be fun to take him back when we can really appreciate it. Here are some pictures of our fun vacation...
And on a side note, Corbin is now walking and has been since San Diego!
3 comments:
Nisa, I can't believe how big Corbin is getting! He really does look a lot like you...i think so anyways. You guys look like you had a lot of fun in San Diego... You are such a cute little family!
I know I just saw him the other day, but he looks even older in those pictures! I love his face! He seems to always be pulling funny faces for the camera.
Glad you didn't put the new camera in the sand! Looks like fun in the sun! I miss it already! That is fun he is walking now!
Post a Comment