Sunday, December 14, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus...AHHH!


It's offical, Corbin does not like Santa Claus! Santa Claus came to our ward Christmas party and Corbin was okay at a distance, but once we sat him on Santa's lap he freaked out. Don't worry I don't think this incident will have an effect on his Christmas presents.

6 comments:

laurie coleman photography said...

Santa scared the snot out of me until I was at least five. He looks cute though! Merry Christmas!!!!

Dust

sherry said...

He is just proving he is a normal little guy. And yes he does look cute. How could he help it:)

jaxons_mama said...

That is to funny!!! When I took Jaxon to see Santa at the mall Jaxon held out his arms to him. And just sat there and looked a him. An he really like the candy cane Santa gave him after

Jessica said...

That Santa looks a little scary to me. I don't blame Corbin at all for being freaked out.

Melissa said...

Does any little kid like Santa? I have yet to see on ekid not get scared of being out on a total strangers lap!

Jason and Lacey said...

Oh he's wearing the outfit I gave him! :) He's so cute!