Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Wii Christmas

We got a Wii for Christmas and that has been consuming all of our time, so until we save the world in Zelda we won't have any time to post.Ü We had a great Christmas and Corbin got tons of new toys, but the hit of Christmas was a brand new shiny red...vacuum! I don't get it either, he loves vacuums! He will go stand next to the closet that has our vacuum and whine till I get it out. I will post pics soon, but I have to go work out on our new Wii Fit! Feel the Burn! LOL!

5 comments:

sherry said...

I wish I had that much energy. Vaccum and wii fit. Hmmm

Melissa said...

Hope you save the world soon!

The Sayamas said...

I'm glad you had a good CHristmas! It's awesome you got a Wii Fit, we have one, too. We never use it though. Maybe that's why I'm 15 pounds overweight.
I miss you! Let's get together soon, k?

McKenzie said...

Corbin, Grandma was wondering if you aRE GOING TO BE LIKE THE LITTLE BOY ON U TUBE WHO HAS ONE OF EACH KIND OF VACCUM.... Nisa remember the way we could get you to go to sleep was by turning on the vaccum!

Greg + Kristin said...

Isn't the Wii so much fun? I got Greg one for Christmas and we love it! Next on my list is Wii fit...I love it! Glad to hear you guys had a good Christmas!