There was a holiday train set at Grandma Sherry's that Corbin immediately went to when he got to Grandma's and he would stay in there all night to play with it.
Corbin would cheer and clap when the train went by.
And finally the vaccum. He loves it and has to help me everytime I vaccum. I think Colby would rather it be a lawn mower, but until we actually own land I don't think Corbin will be too interested in a lawn mower. Corbin will even go in search of vaccums at other people's houses. He knows exactly where to find the vaccum at Grandma Juile's. So the next time Corbin comes to your house he can give you a free vaccum check!Ü
7 comments:
I am open to have him come vaccum anytime. He is so cute I can look at these pictures all day. Thanks
Isn't it amazing what will interest kids at an early age, but when they get older you can't get them anywhere near them again. Thanks for all the pictures. Being away it's fun to see how he is growing.
What a cute boy, we sure do love him. Send him down my way, when he gets tired vacuuming your place.
He is so cute, it was fun to see him in person last month!
Oh looks like you guys had such a fun Christmas!! Little boys are so much fun!!
Too Cute! Sounds like you had a great Christmas. We miss you guys!
How cute is that! Way to teach him how to help around the house at such a young age!
Post a Comment