Friday, January 30, 2009

Like Father, Like Son

I always thought since Corbin spends so much time with Nisa and relatively little with me that he would only pick up on Nisa's habits around the house. Well here is proof that he is my son.



I took the pictures of Corbin this morning while he was eating his morning oatmeal. He loves the instant strawberry packets. He also loves the maple and brown sugar but we try to keep from feeding him this flavor because he will smell like maple for the rest of the day (just ask his grandmas).

The picture of me was taken by Nisa while I was studying Kidney Disease (No wonder I couldn't stay awake). Those of you who know Nisa may say that she is just as likely to be stealing a nap or two around the house. So stay tuned while I find other Corbin habits that resemble me.

4 comments:

Jeremy, Laura-Ann and Madilynn Nutt said...

I am impressed that you blogged Colby. Way cute pic asleep in the highchair.

sherry said...

Oh so cute of both of you..Colby you used to fall asleep in your high chair too...

jordan said...

Yeah, I find myself falling asleep just reading about you reading about kidney disease. And any student knows that a little power nap, ranging from 20 minutes to 4 hours, does any studying brain good. That is scientific fact!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I see everone's kids falling asleep on them and think how sweet it is. Max doesn't ever fall asleep except in his crib or his car seat.