Saturday, January 17, 2009

Corbin gets a Haircut


Corbin finally had his first offical haircut. Not that his hair was too long or anything, but it was more of a haircut in hopes of cutting it it would help it grow. Corbin grows hair on his sides and back just fine, but as for the top well it struggles (much like someone else I know). My friend Jennifer cut his hair and she did a great job! Corbin was so good he didn't wiggle or cry. He sat so still and had the most serious look on his face the whole time. It was pretty funny. He is such a cute good little boy! I love him so much!

7 comments:

jordan said...

When Carson started to move around more as a baby, I guess he wore his hair off on the top of it, not quite in the middle. He had, what I like to call a natural Mohawk. People would always ask me if I cut it that way on purpose. I would just tell them that he was a natural punk. He finally grew hair. And Callie, she looks like an old man. Her hair recedes worse than mine.

Grammy Rae said...

He looks like he's going to get even with those who put him through that torture.

sherry said...

Oh I love that little boy too. So So cute.

Anonymous said...

Max had another haircut on Friday because I attempted to do it myself. A word to the wise, NEVER do it yourself. We had to get it fixed later that day. How lucky for you that Corbin didn't wiggle.

Jeremy, Laura-Ann and Madilynn Nutt said...

He is just so stinking cute. I can't believe he sat still.

Melissa said...

He looks so seriuos! I love it!

Rory & Lori said...

That's awesome! Kaemon still wont sit still and every haircut is a major disaster. We really need to cut Eli's hair. I can't do much with it anymore. It's not way long or anything, it just has those scraggly things and I hate when babies have that but their parents never get it cut because they think it's cute. Ya, Eli is starting to get those weird sporatic scragglies. I guess I should see if my mom will cut his hair.

K so I feel like I have not seen you guys in so long! I miss you my friend! Call me when you're here and we'll get together!