Saturday, May 29, 2010

Introducing...

Jameson Tyler Hancock
Born May 23, 2010 weighing 8 lbs 7ozs and 22 in
He has the best chubby cheeks and so far he is a great baby. Corbin is adjusting well and loves his new baby brother. He has to help with everything. I can't believe we are a family of 4! Life is good!



12 comments:

Brooke Smith said...

Those two look so much alike. His is darling! I have a blog too! mattandbrookesmith.blogspot.com. Glad to hear that everything went well and you both and recovering great!

Jared & Chelsea Bailey said...

So cute!! Congratulations!! Wow, your pregnancy seemed to go by really fast...at least to me ;)

sherry said...

Good job Nisa, you did that fast. I guess you didn't need a nap.

Andie said...

Congrats! He is so beautiful! If you get the chance you'll have to bring him by, so we can see him!

Beth said...

Nisa, he is so adorable! I'm glad corban is doing so well with him. I want to come see him soon... I will contact you sometime this week...

McKenzie said...

All I can say is perfect! Love all of you. Love Mom

Natalie Sue said...

Oh my goodness! Look how cute he is! LOVE those cheeks!!! I'm glad you are all doing so well!

Elena said...

Love him! He is so CUTE! And Corbin, what a good big brother. Can't wait to get home so we can hold him again and play with you guys!

Anonymous said...

So much hair!!!

Jessica said...

Congrats you two!! He's adorable.

Kellee said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! Congrats

Broadheads said...

I want a play date! we need to meet the newest addition :) miss you guys!