This is too funny not to post. Grandma Sherry thought it would be fun to give Corbin a lemon. Well he loved it! He would suck on it then he would pull a funny face, but then suck on it again! He is so silly!
Oh, I love it! I can't believe he kept going back for seconds. By the way, did your mom ever give you the picture of the three boys sitting in the big chair at Grandma and Grandpa Cagle's house? I was thinking of it the other day and I still haven't seen it.
4 comments:
Kids do and say the funniest things! I love that you can really se Corbin's personality show in these pictures. He's got quite the facial expressions.
Oh, I love it! I can't believe he kept going back for seconds. By the way, did your mom ever give you the picture of the three boys sitting in the big chair at Grandma and Grandpa Cagle's house? I was thinking of it the other day and I still haven't seen it.
That 3rd pic is the best!!!! Mason used to love lemons and thats what we would give him to get through a meal! His face is classic!
HOw cute! He pulls the funniest facial expressions, I love it! Was he making that funny, noise too? He's so funny! Your B-day is coming up!
Post a Comment