Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Walking and Talking

A few moments ago I discovered that Corbin is growing up way too fast! He has been taking steps here and there and then he will fall after a couple of steps. He also has been the biggest jibber jabber with the occasionally "mama" and "dada" but for the most part not really making any sense. Well tonight he suprised me when I was sitting on the couch and I told him go get your ball which was by the love seat. To my suprise he turned and walked straight to the ball bent over and picked it up and said, "ball". I can't believe it he is going to be walking and talking all over the place. SIGH It seems like yesterday I could just cuddle him and he would just lay there and snuggle back. Now that only happens when he is sleepy. He's growing way too fast!

5 comments:

laurie coleman photography said...

You'll start to cherish the days when they feel sick because they actually want to sit and have you cuddle them. Otherwise, they're off and going all the time. That's so exciting that he's doing all those new things!

Andie said...

That is so neat! I can't believe he is almost 1. That is crazy.

Amy Niebuhr said...

I can't believe he's walking and talking. He wasn't doing either when we saw you guys this summer. How does that happen so fast? That's so cool.

Melissa said...

Oh that is such a fun age! I love it! I love to hear there little vocies! It is soo cute!

Eric and Kathleen said...

Wow, how fun! All I can think of is having a new born, I bet is goes by so dang fast!!! Your blog is way cute. I want to change mine, but I'm afraid to loose all my links and stuff. Last time I canged it, a bunch of my links got erased, and I guess I offended all these people cause they weren't on my links any more. Ha ha, people are so funny! So, how did you do yours?