Friday, June 6, 2008

Park City

Last week we took Corbin on his first overnighter! We stayed up in Park City at the Marriott Moutionside. It was a lot of fun! We went shopping at the outlets and walked down main street. It was so nice to get away for a little bit. Corbin is a lot like his mom and likes to sleep in his own bed, thus he didn't sleep too well. In his defense though we noticed he had a tooth coming in and he had just gotten his 6 months immunizations, so he had a right to be a little fussy.



When we went shopping at the outlets Corbin got really spoiled and got a bunch of new clothes. Here is a picture of him in his first baseball cap.


3 comments:

McKenzie said...

Corbin I agree with you!!!! The new clothes should make up for the bad bed and you look very cute in your new baseball hat.

laurie coleman photography said...

I remember making a very similar trip with Kami when she was little. It was so nice to just get away. He looks so cute in his hat!

Rory & Lori said...

I'm so glad you're a blogger now! I loved looking at all the pictures of Corbin! He's such a little stud. That's good that you got him a hat and put it on him while he's young, then when he's older he'll keep it on!