Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Splashing Around


Yesterday we took Corbin to the pool for the first time. Colby even went out and bought him a brand new baby float. Corbin loves to take bathes so I just knew he would like the pool and I was right. At first he was a little hesitant, but soon enough he started splashing around. I couldn't ever get him to look at me for very long, because he kept looking in the water, so I didn't get the best pics. He did get a little nervous when Colby was doing laps in the pool. He kind of whimpered and was like what is that thing splashing toward me! But when he realized it was just his Dad he was okay with it. I think he is going to have a fun time at Bear Lake!

1 comment:

McKenzie said...

Great!!!!!Corbin is going to be another Bear Lake Kid. We can hardly wait to see him in the water. Colby is such a cute dad. I can't wait till they can golf together.