For some reason Corbin likes to wear hats and sunglasses. He'll crawl around with them on for a while and he thinks it's about the greatest thing in the world. So here is a funny pic that Colby got of him.
Haha! That's priceless! He's such a good lookin' kid! Sorry I still haven't gotten in touch with you via phone! We really need to talk, it's been like, what-a week!? We never go THAT long!:)
6 comments:
So cute!!!!
Haha! That's priceless! He's such a good lookin' kid! Sorry I still haven't gotten in touch with you via phone! We really need to talk, it's been like, what-a week!? We never go THAT long!:)
he's a sweetie!
So did he learn this from his mom or dad? I think a little bit of each!
he's a little stud in that picture! It looks like he's got a little "wuz up" attitude going on!
Wow he is getting so big! He is so dang cute!
Post a Comment