Race for the Cure was so much fun! It's something we do every year in support of Tana, my sister in law. I didn't run this year because I was and still am out of shape from the pregnancy. However I did walk a mile! Colby ran with my siblings, Dustin, Kenzie and Cade along with Brock, our nephew. Colby came in around the 30 min mark, which isn't bad for a 5k! It's so cool to see all of the breast cancer surviers there with all their families supporting them. There is so much energy in the crowds it gives me such a good feeling and it's hard not to get a little bit emotional. I can't wait till next years Race for the Cure and hopefully I can run! PS. Cancer Sucks!
4 weeks ago
1 comment:
This is a day we all stop and think about how special family and friends are... The pink sign says it all.
Post a Comment