Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Zoo



Today Corbin had his first trip to the zoo. My friend Brittany came with her little boy Braxton. It was so much fun! (Well probably more so for us moms!) Corbin enjoyed the zoo more than I thought he would.


He really liked looking at the big animals, probably because he could actually see the animals, but I think Braxton and Corbin had more fun playing together then looking at the animals. Half way through our visit Corbin got tuckered out and took a little nap. I guess the zoo just wore him out. We are going to the San Diego Zoo in October, so this was a good warm up for Corbin!

3 comments:

laurie coleman photography said...

So cute! You're going to San Diego? Oh . . . I want to go!!

McKenzie said...

Nisa it seems just like yesterday that you and Britney were the little ones going to the zoo... Or should I say..... acting like the little monkeys. Enjoy all the little moments, in a blink of an eye your little ones will be grown. What fun it was watching you and Britney as little girls! Love You Forever, mom

Anonymous said...

nisa he is so cute!!!!! you are a good mom :D